Intern with ASFHG
The Albert Schweitzer Internship is available to any student or graduate (16 years of age+) for a period of 4-6 months, year-round. Ideal candidates are dedicated to improving health outcomes among our most vulnerable in Houston Galveston and are enthusiastic about volunteerism and participating in non-profit organization management. Interns will report directly to the Executive Director of ASFHG. Responsibilities may include:
- Communicating with fellows and community partners
- Assisting with website maintenance
- Organizing materials for upcoming grants
- Coordinating information with the Board of Directors
- Preparing for our annual “Celebration of Service” fundraiser luncheon
Please fill out the form below if you’d like to get more information!